Friday, April 25, 2014

We visited Toronto Reference Library on Wednesday. I took the subway go to there.When I got of train I lost my way,I don`t know which exit I should choose?I asked few person ,but all of them could give the direction.In the end ,A eld woman led me to the right way.How kinds of her!Teacher and some students sat around the table while I reached the library.Then a staff guided us taking elevator to 4 floor which is a centre for E S L students .She introduced  eleven item for us such as reading ,writing ,spelling ,pronuncuation .She said you can take any books you need from the shelf but just read there ,most the books can be took back home.Than we visited literature setion and 3D print room.I like this library bacause there are plenty of books for learning English.Before I went home I had lunch with my classmate ,We joined the Mexican restaurant ,I don't why there taste was so different from before I ate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home