Monday, April 14, 2014

I took part in IEP  conference  last Friday. I got there a little late  ,because wanted  to park on  bayview  village ,but they lock the parking lot until the stores open.I met my teacher Joseph in the lobby while I arrived there.  Then, I entered 104AB and participated Healthcare. I used to be a teacher ,I had  tauch 18 years before I came to Canada.I can not find any program about teaching ,My father is a doctor,I have been learning about  healthcare and Chinese medicine from my dad,such as chinese herb ,moxa ,acupuncture. I am very interesting in this field ,so I joined healthcare session.A couple of  professionals gave a short speech,they intruded how can become a professional doctor ,nurse and therapist ,they shared their experiences to the new immigrates.I learned more thing even though my English is too poor! I can not understood  all.It lets me know I must to learn English hard if I want become a professional person.After lunch,I  walked into the hall where displayed many stall ,There are a lot of information about learning work skill and finding a job. I have gotten many information from each stall.This event is good for new comers, even you have been a Canadian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home